Team higher purpose
Hi I am Richard Wygand founder of the Go Luke Wygand foundation and I raced professionally triathlon for 12 years. I decided to retire after my son was born with a rare muscle condition called nemaline myopathy. After my son was stable and out of the hospital I started to create awareness using my passion (coaching and sports), and that is how the team higher purpose was born.
Our purpose is to raise awareness for NEMALINE MYOPATHY and to Help Families with physical disability thrive by providing tools for the whole family. By that means, we help with therapies, mobility tools, and nutrition.
Racing and/or participating in sporting events and is an absolutely amazing feeling, and when you add a purpose bigger than yourself you can easily multiply that feeling.
Please check in the link below to know more about our mission.
JOIN THE TEAM
Rather you are doing a 5k or an Ironman you can do it with a HIGHER PURPOSE!
- You get uniform for racing.
- Entry fee for the race (full or partial).
- Free Coaching upon request.
- Access to our Endurance Club with recipes, discounts, tips and much more.
- Raise funds between your friends and family, so we can continue spreading the Love.
- Share on social media
- Share the LOVE and have fun!
Are you ready to race for a higher purpose?
If yes, apply below!